Join Our Team!
Enjoy the fast-paced, constantly-evolving world of enterprise software? Join Vitria and become a part of a global community of technology experts working on innovative analytic solutions.
Vitria is always looking for outstanding professionals! If you are interested in working with the best and brightest in the industry and driving innovation to solve customer challenges, please review the available positions.
We are growing and looking forward to adding talent to our exceptional team.
- We offer flexible and generous benefits packages
- We encourage diversity in the workplace
- We give workers access to projects that will help them stay challenged
- We foster an atmosphere of fun, creativity, and respect
- We help employees map out and pursue their career goals
Senior Director of Marketing
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Vitria’s IoT Analytics products are at the nexus of the three most powerful trends impacting businesses today – IoT, Analytics, and Big Data. We are looking for an energetic and dynamic marketing professional to lead the Marketing team and help drive innovation in the exciting areas of IoT and Analytics. The position offers challenging and rewarding career opportunities for professionals who:
- Understand how advanced analytics and the Internet of Things (IoT) are transforming industries and markets.
- Thrive on marketing innovative new products and solutions for the most influential companies
- Have passion for and deep knowledge of industry trends and technology innovation.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Senior Director of Marketing is responsible for designing and implementing the GTM strategy and tactics for our IoT Analytics Product Suite while working collaboratively with the executive team, sales, and product management. Specific responsibilities include:
- Product, marketing, and sales tool content development
- Digital demand generation in all forms
- Digital marketing to increase social presence and awareness
- Evangelism to the press, analysts, and other key influencers
- Lead nurturing and management to support the sales team
- Leadership, management, and mentoring to the marketing team
- 10+ years product marketing experience, ideally in enterprise/cloud software
- BA or BS degree, MBA desirable
- Hands-on skills in creating new content
- Successful experience managing a diverse team of marketing professionals
- Domain expertise in analytics and/or IoT highly desirable
- Exceptional collaboration and team building skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Strong project management skills and ability to meet deadlines for team and self
The successful candidate is a solutions-driven professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills. He or she will be a detail-oriented, creative problem solver with strong analytical abilities, and someone who pushes their work and others’ work to exceed expectations.
Our benefits include competitive compensation, equity, healthcare, & flexible vacation.