Vitria’s BusinessWare combines Enterprise Service Bus functionality with capabilities for business process management and event-driven integration, all in thesame unified modeling and execution environment.
BusinessWare is Vitria’s integration platform for complex business processes such as order fulfillment, supply chain interactions, insurance claims processing, and financial transactions. In addition, BusinessWare is the platform for Vitria’s specialized process applications for the telecommunications and healthcare sectors.
By combining broad capabilities for application integration with business process management (BPM) and business-to-business (B2B) integration, BusinessWare provides a unified solution for modeling, implementing, monitoring, and managing end-to-end processes that span multiple systems and organizations.
This approach greatly reduces the cost, implementation time, and maintenance for business process integration projects. By allowing complex integrations to be modeled and executed as a hierarchy of configurable components with multiple levels of abstraction, BusinessWare facilitates reuse, simplifies testing, and reduces the difficulty of documenting and managing integration projects.
- Application Connectivity and Integration – Retrieve, use, and provide key data to/from disparate systems involved in different parts of a business process
- Business Vocabulary Management – Validate and transform data between systems using dissimilar data formats and standards
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Business-to-Business Integration (B2Bi) – Exchange information with customers, suppliers, and other trading partners
- Process Automation and Human Workflow – Orchestrate both system-to-system interactions and manual process steps
- Industry Standards – Interoperating with other IT assets using REST, SOA, J2EE, JMS.
- Web Services Support – Message authentication, quality protection, integrity, confidentiality and non-repudiation using User Tokens, XML Signature and XML encryption
- Service Enablement and Consumption – Use external services, make external business logic available as services, and make process logic within BusinessWare available as services for use by other IT assets