BusinessWare® is Vitria’s proven Integration-centric BPM platform for business process integration and business-to-business integration (B2Bi). BusinessWare combines Enterprise Service Bus functionality with capabilities for business process management and event-driven integration, all in the same unified modeling and execution environment. BusinessWare runs Vitria’s industry-specific business process applications delivering customers proven solutions that directly meet their needs.
BusinessWare is Vitria’s integration platform for complex business processes such as order fulfillment, supply chain interactions, insurance claims processing, and financial transactions. In addition, BusinessWare is the platform for Vitria’s specialized process applications for the telecommunications and healthcare sectors.
BusinessWare is the industry’s first specialized platform for business process integration, and has been selected by hundreds of customers worldwide. By combining broad capabilities for application integration with business process management (BPM) and business-to-business (B2B) integration, BusinessWare provides a unified solution for modeling, implementing, monitoring, and managing end-to-end processes that span multiple systems and organizations.
This approach greatly reduces the cost, implementation time, and maintenance for business process integration projects. By allowing complex integrations to be modeled and executed as a hierarchy of configurable components with multiple levels of abstraction, BusinessWare facilitates reuse, simplifies testing, and reduces the difficulty of documenting and managing integration projects.
- Application Connectivity and Integration – Retrieve, use, and provide key data to/from disparate systems involved in different parts of a business process
- Business Vocabulary Management – Validate and transform data between systems using dissimilar data formats and standards
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Business-to-Business Integration (B2Bi) – Exchange information with customers, suppliers, and other trading partners
- Process Automation and Human Workflow – Orchestrate both system-to-system interactions and manual process steps
- Industry Standards Support – Interoperateing with other IT assets using XML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, EJB, JMS, JMX, JAX, AS2, ebXML, etc.
- Web Services Security Support – message authentication, quality protection, integrity, confidentiality and non-repudiation using User Tokens, XML Signature and XML encryption
- Service Enablement and Consumption – Use external services, make external business logic available as services, and make process logic within BusinessWare available as services for use by other IT assets
Components of BusinessWare
- Business Process Integration
- B2B Integration
- Operations Book Platform Adapter Component for BusinessWare
- Vocabulary Management
- Maximize Your ROI – Extending the Value of BusinessWare Trust Your Mission-Critical Operations to BusinessWare and M3O – White Paper
- Introducing a Fresh, New Approach to Business Process Management – White Paper
- BusinessWare: Business Process Integration – Brochure
- Operations Book PAC for BusinessWare – Datasheet