Founded in 1994, with long history of success in streaming analytics, business process management, enterprise application integration, operational intelligence and IoT (Internet of Things) analytics across enterprises and vertical markets.
- Operating Locations
US, China, UK, Spain, Japan with franchises in Latin America, Malaysia and Korea
Patented technologies in Streaming Analytics, Business Process Management, and
- Market Expertise
- Leading the market in IoT Analytics with the worlds largest IoT scopes
- Advanced analytics – real-time streaming, predictive and prescriptive analytics, and intelligent business process management
- Supporting over 70M devices on current projects and deployments
- Integration with a wide variety of transactional processes and systems
- Customers adopts customer experience management, smart grid assurance and cyber security using Vitria Operational Intelligence.
- Ventana Research and DataWeek award Vitria Technology innovation awards.
- We Introduce Vitria Operational Intelligence 4, the only unified platform that lets enterprises discover, analyze and act on insights from live streaming data – in seconds and minutes.
The world’s largest telcos, financial services and healthcare organizations use the Vitria solution as the backbone for all their mission critical transactions.
Our Journey Begins
Vitria launches Advanced Analytics Platform for IoT (Internet of Things) market to empower customers to achieve better business outcomes faster through streaming analytics and intelligent actions.
- Privatization – to focus on innovation and new products
- We created the Industry’s first Operational Intelligence platform that unifies innovations in continuous, real-time analytics with process management capabilities.
- Vitria featured in Forbes and named a “Company to Watch” by Intelligent Enterprise
- Vitria is founded in 1994
- 1st to deliver BPM (Business process management )
- 1st to deliver BPM with EAI (Enterprise application integration)
- Vitria transforms the middleware market with BusinessWare, a platform that EAI, BPM and B2Bi (Business-to-Business integration)
- The company debuts on NASDAQ following a successful IPO